Sunday, November 20, 2005

Welcome to Sun Visor!

I'm an investor and I choose to invest in Sun Microsystems (NASDAQ: SUNW). Right now I hold 27,500 SUNW shares at a price of $3.75 per share. Over the coming months (maybe years) I'll be providing a Technical Analysis of Sun's products, services, communications, competitors and employee compensation. I'll be providing objective criticism with the intention of improving Sun's products and services - hence improving the value of my shares. Of course, if I feel that Sun is "going down" I'll be sure to close out my position and reflect my bear-market opinion in due course - but let's all hope for a bright future for Andy, Jon, Scott and all the guys and girls at Sun.

2 Comments:

At 10:11 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

The stock holding is currently 31,000 SUNW shares at an average purchase price of 3.79 (I picked up a few shares over the past month).

 
At 5:58 PM, Blogger Joe Berenguer said...

Congratulations Friend for your excellent blog on peoples bank!Keep up the good work!
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
peoples bank
I send you my warm regards and wish you continued success.
Have a nice day! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home